St. Peter's Mission Bhim Nagar
HISTORY

In 1959 around 18 families of the villages Ochatta and Bhitela (Near Raya in Mathura District) came to Bhimnagar and settled there. Fr. Iswari Prasad IMS was the pioneer missionary who lived with them in a hut. In 1965 a house was built by Fr. Dilasa IMS and Fr. Virender IMS which is now known as St. Peter’s Church, Bhimnagar. Later Brother Ruban, Fr. John Joseph, Fr. John Lowis and Fr, Michael of the Capuchin Missionary Fathers rendered their services to the people of Bhim Nagar. From 1985 this mission station was serviced by the priests of the Archdiocese of Agra. Religious Sisters too accompanied the priests to the mission, namely San Damiano Convent, Missionaries of Charity and Fatima Hospital etc. Today out of eighty families, sixty families are Catholic

Other Details
Address: St. Peter’s Mission, Bhimnagar,Fard (P.O.), Mathura (Dt.) Bhim Nagar

Phone: None

Patron/ess: St. Peter

Parish Priest: None

Mobile: None

Established Year: 1959

Number of Catholics: 250

Mass Centre None