St. Joseph's Church Greater Noida
HISTORY

In 1992, the Greater Noida Development Authority allotted 6.36 acres of land to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Agra. Rev. Fr. Johnson Chiriyankandath the then Parish Priest of Noida did the spade work. The mission was established by Rev. Fr. Mathew Kumblumoottil. In the first phase of construction of the school was completed on March 19,2000. Franciscan Sisters of Our Lady of Graces were invited to work in the parish and school in April 2000. Ursuline Sisters of Mar Immaculate started their own school and the Agnel Ashram Fathers started the Bal Bhavan in the same year.

Other Details
Address: Pocket D, Alpha 1, G.B. Nagar (Dt.) Greater Noida

Phone: 0120 - 2326113

Patron/ess: St. Joseph, the husband of Mary

Parish Priest: None

Mobile: None

Established Year: 2000

Number of Catholics: 1125

Mass Centre None