St. Patricks's Church
The Church was built in the beginning of the 17th century. The present Church blessed in the year 1848 was meant for the Irish Regiment. When the British left, Fr. Percy Quitero was appointed Parish Priest in 1950; followed by Fr. Aloysius OFM Cap; Fr. Edmund OFM Cap; Fr. Jose Muttath, Fr. Sebastian Pantaladi, Fr. C. J. Anthony, Fr. George Paul, Fr. Bhaskar Jesuraj, Fr. Simon Tuscano and Fr. Joe Vadakkekara.
St. Clare’s School was opened in 1959 by the Clarist nuns from Mount Mary’s Bandra, Mumbai. They closed down the school in 1970. In 1971 the school was taken over by the Archdiocese of Agra and Fr. Jose Muttath was appointed the Principal. The new school building was dedicated as a memorial to Archbishop Dominic Athaide’s Episcopal Silver Jubilee.
The Parish Priest also conducts services at the Air Force Station.
118 Prithviraj Road, Agra Cantt 282001 Agra
0562-2227747/ Mobile No: 9359927747
Number of Catholics:
Air Force Station, Kheria and Devri Road